Monday, April 28, 2014

Seeds

A few days ago I got some "mini" planting containers from Tractor Supply. The one on the left is supposed to be cactus, and the one on the right is supposed to be butterfly plant. So we will see. I DO NOT HAVE A GREEN THUMB. Gardening and flowers have been excruciating trials the last few years. This is about my speed. You can't see in the picture, but on the left is an African Violet that a lady gave me a start of a few years back, and it has done pretty good. Even with my forgetting to water a lot of the time. To the right is a green plant of some kind that our pastor's wife gave to me recently, it's supposed to be easy to take care of. So here by my kitchen window sill is the extent of my "plant" hobby. Now to see if those seeds will sprout.

No comments:

Post a Comment