Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Baking

Got in the mood this evening to do a little "fall" baking. It's been in the 30's and 40's overnight lately, so it just puts me in the mood to have some good baked things on hand to enjoy with some hot coffee or hot tea.


Pumpkin-chocolate chip muffins.




Apple cream pie.




A piece of the pie ready to try, still warm. You can serve it warm or chilled. That's probably why it fell apart trying to take it out of the pan - still warm! So after it's chilled, it may slice and serve better, but I'm sure it will be JUST AS DELICIOUS. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I've been baking a lot more too!! I found a recipe for pumpkin bread everyone loves. It has chocolate chips in it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin bread sounds good, too, Becky! :) I'm just a sucker for baked goods and pastries. LOL

    ReplyDelete