Monday, May 14, 2012

I've enjoyed Pioneer Woman's website, including the recipes. http://thepioneerwoman.com/ So today I set out to make her recipe for "Buttered Rosemary Rolls, since I had a few leftover frozen rolls, AND some fresh rosemary ready to use. I'm having lots of fun watching my basil and rosemary grow in my kitchen window.
I set them to thaw in the cast iron skillet (plus a few extra in another pan) ...
... and got some butter out to soften.
Here they are risen, and prepared for the oven with melted butter, fresh rosemary and some salt. (Her recipe calls for sea salt, but I just sprinkled on some kosher salt, since it's a little bit coarse.) I left the extra pan plain, with just some butter on top.
Here they are, fresh out of the oven. Yum!
Me fixing my first (*ahem*) roll to try.
The skillet of rolls after older Son and I lit into 'em! Will sure make these again. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm just now seeing this for some reason!! I'm going to have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, they are so easy and good! I HIGHLY recommend them. :)

    ReplyDelete