Friday, May 25, 2012

Produce Market

Now that garden produce is getting going, there's a produce market over in the nearby bigger town twice a week. Earlier this week, Older Son and I stopped at it, and went a little wild (for us). Here's the photo evidence. First, the whole gang:


Sweet potatoes:


New potatoes:


Summer squash (zucchini, yellow, and a hybrid that is a cross between the two - half yellow and half green!):


A big green pepper and a couple of jalapenos:


A couple of tomatoes:


A couple of onions:


A couple of peaches (there were three, but I ate one, it was good!):


One more look at the whole thing, happy eating!




2 comments:

  1. Checking out your other blogs for the first time Rhonda and enjoying. I just planted up some carrots and radishes to go with the lettuce I already had. I put them in garden pots. The radishes started to sprout up in just a couple of days but no sign of the carrots yet. How nice to have a place to go buy such fresh produce.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    P.S. - Have you seen my home and garden blog TheCranberryChronicle or my book and food blog BookshelvesAndStoveTops?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello rhonda
    your fresh farmer produce looks wonderful.
    great blog!!!!!!!
    hugs,regina
    www.reginassimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete